It was a great trip to see my parents and everyone and the leaves....a nice relaxing week, inclusive of a long drive up through the White Mountains. Enjoy the picts.
| Our kitty Maia...miss her |
| Where I grew up...so pretty in the Fall |
| Mel and Mikayla...my child of another mother |
| Jocelyn...my other child of another mother |
| Mikayla the monkey |
| Eastman Lake...where I grew up |
| Top of Snow Hill...where I learned to ski |
| Eastman Lake...less foggy |
| White Moutains...where the Old Man of the Mountain once was |
| Mt Washington and the Mt Washington Hotel |
| My amazing parents |
| Me and my parents |
| Me and my Love |
| Of course we climbed the waterfall! |
| Mel competing at her gymkhana |
| Like mother, like daughter...Mel and Mikayla |
| My cousin Cole, his second ever riding lesson |
| Mel and me...she is a bit short <3 |
| Mikayla competing...that my girl! |
No comments:
Post a Comment